10 Years Warranty
Installation, Care ,Maintenance & Warranty
By visiting, viewing, or ordering from our website you agree to acknowledge and be bound by the Terms and Conditions outlined in this agreement. This Agreement outlines the trading Terms and Conditions bound to the “company” (WheelsAPE Industries Australia Pty Ltd. )ABN: 20 645 380 721 transactions incorporating but not limited to online, fax, phone, and email orders.
We may amend this Agreement at any time at our discretion by posting the amended terms on our Site. Any amendments to this document will be posted in the online News facility and welcome page. Except as stated below, all amended terms shall automatically be effective immediately after they are posted in the online News facility.
The Terms and Conditions of this agreement are governed by the applicable statutory rules and regulations enforced by the Federal Government of Australia and the applicable State Government of the user purchasing the goods.
All material including but not limited to text, images, multimedia, advertisements and downloadable content is published by us and made available to worldwide audiences. If you access this website outside of Australia, you do so at your own risk and you must comply with the rules and regulations enforced by your respective jurisdiction.
You agree differing terms and conditions exist between local (Australia) and international customers.
The general public of all ages may view all publicly available material and only copy it for personal use. You may only use material for commercial purposes when you have prior written consent from WheelsAPE Industries Australia Pty Ltd. ABN: 20 645 380 721.
Registered users may be but not limited to general public, employees or representatives of companies, associations, governments or any other corporate entity.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
1.All material on our website is provided to you "as is" and "as available". We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this material, and expressly disclaim liability for mistakes, misleading or absent information.
2.To the maximum extent permissible by law and unless otherwise specified, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations and warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory.
3.To the maximum extent permissible by law and unless otherwise specified, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations and warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory.
4.Whilst we promise to actively combat malicious activities, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations our website will be safe from such behaviour including but not limited to viruses, hackers or denial of service attacks. Furthermore, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations that our website will be fully accessible at all times and disclaim any loss or damages as a result of it being unavailable.
5.To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim liability for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation lost or misdirected orders, lost profits, lost registrations, lost goodwill, or lost or stolen programs or other data, however caused and under any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with (1) use of this site, or the inability to use this site by any party; or (2) any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission; or (3) line or system failure or the introduction of a computer virus, or other technical sabotage, even if we or our employees or representatives are advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages, losses or expenses.
Inspection and installation
1) Inspect the products immediately upon receipt and before installing the wheels. Once the products have been installed/mounted, the products cannot be returned for credit and charges will be assessed for any work that may be required to solve the problem. Verify that the products have the correct specifications, finish and other detail for your application ALL THE INFOMATION MUST BE CONFIRMED BEFORE INSTALLATION OF THE PRODUCTS.
2) Wheels: Only use tubeless tires consistent with the vehicle manufacturer’s recommended sizes for the wheels you have chosen. Using tires that do not conform to the vehicle or tire manufacturer’s recommendations may result in serious safety issues related to undersized or oversized fitments. WheelsAPE are NOT RESPONSIBLE for damage related to incorrect tire sizes such as vehicle transmission, AWD systems, body panels/trims, or other affected areas.
3) Wheels: Before installing the wheels, the tire bead seat area should be generously lubricated.
4) Wheels:Install the wheels by using CONTACT FREE tire mounting machines only.
5) Wheels: Use STICK-ON WEIGHTS ONLY. Clip-on weights can cause damage to the wheels and their use will void certain portions of the warranty.
6) Wheels:After the wheels and tires have been placed on the car, take a short test drive. Re-check the torque values of each lug nut/bolt and make sure that they are torqued to the manufacturer’s recommended specifications.
7) Wheels: If you intend to use one of your original equipment wheels as a spare, make sure that you keep a set of the correct lug nuts/bolts and a properly sized lug wrench in the car at all times. In most cases, WheelsAPE utilize the original equipment lug nuts/bolts, however, this may not be possible in all cases.
1) 2 & 3-Piece Wheels – Under no circumstances should you or anyone else loosen or remove any of the wheel assembly bolts. Doing so will automatically void the warranty on the product.
2) To keep your wheels looking like new always, regular cleaning is highly recommended. It is mandatory in order to maintain the wheels' finish while using in adverse weather climates or on the roads with salt or chemicals. Please follow these guidelines:
a) Never use any chemical-based cleaners or harsh cleaning solutions.
b) Use only mild soap and water with a soft, non-abrasive cloth rag to clean the wheels of dirt and debris.
c) Spray-on, hose off type cleaners are strictly prohibited
d) Do not clean the wheels when the wheels are still not cooling due to the running of the vehicle - wait until the wheels have cooled down before trying to clean them. Cleaning them in shade is highly recommended.
e) You can apply a soft paste or spray on wax to your wheels to ease maintenance and improve wheel appearance on clear-coated, painted, or chrome wheels; this is not advised for unprotected polished surfaces.
Wheels Finish Care
To keep their factory look, wheels need to be cleaned on a regular basis. They should be cleaned on a regular basis. Please note that warranty claims on finish will be voided if improper maintenance or improper cleaning agents are used.
Typical road dirt traps moisture, which can lead to corrosion over time. Brake dust is corrosive and can cause pitting of the wheel finish due to braking friction. The majority of household cleaning products are much too harsh and should be avoided. To clean your wheels properly, all you need is some mild dish soap and water.
Maintain the finish of your wheels in the same way as you would the finish of your car. Abrasive materials should not be used to clean wheels because they can damage the finish. When cleaning tires with a bristle brush, use caution and never use scouring pads. Steam cleaners and strong chemicals that are often used in automatic car washes can cause permanent staining or corrosion.
When cleaning wheels, never do so while they are hot. Give time for the wheels to cool before washing them with soap and water. Spraying cold water on extremely hot wheels is never a good idea.
Clean a chrome finish using mild dish soap and water; dry with a soft cloth. After cleaning, apply a coat of soft, non-abrasive cream wax or wheel seal to prevent surface corrosion.
Clean a clear-coated finish using mild dish soap and water; dry with a soft cloth
Painted and clear-coated:
Clean a clear-coated finish using mild dish soap and water; dry with a soft cloth.
Clean a PVD finish using mild dish soap and water; dry with a soft cloth.
Use mild dish soap and water to clean a polished aluminum finish, then dry with a soft cloth. Unless extra care and maintenance is given, the appearance of polished wheels (that are not clear coated) can deteriorate over time. Apply a coat of smooth, non-abrasive cream wax or wheel seal after cleaning. To restore shine to oxidized spokes, use a specially formulated custom wheel polish and wheel seal. There is no warranty on the finish on polished aluminum wheels.
Clean a chrome finish using mild dish soap and water; dry with a soft cloth. After cleaning, apply a coat of soft, non-abrasive cream wax or wheel seal to prevent surface corrosion. Surface corrosion and rust can be prevented with proper care and is not covered under any warranty.
WheelsAPE warrants that all the WheelsAPE brands wheels and WheelsAPE Brand Partner’s Brand Wheels (comes with Powered By WheelsAPE badge) will be free from structural defects for as long as the original purchaser owns the product. WheelsAPE further warrants to the original purchaser that all fully painted wheels and full Vapour Chrome (PVD) wheels will be free of cosmetic defects for a period of three (10) years from the date of purchase. Machined, milled, chrome-plated, brushed and polished aluminium wheels will be warranted against cosmetic defects for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase as special care is needed to maintain their original look (please see wheel maintenance guidelines).
This warranty shall be valid only when the wheels are returned to an authorised dealer along with the original proof of purchase. WheelsAPE’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to the replacement or repair of any wheel which WheelsAPE has declared to be defective.
WheelsAPE shall inspect all warranty returns. Wheels covered by our warranty shall be replaced or repaired and returned to the sender freight prepaid. Wheels not covered by our warranty, if requested will be returned to the sender freight collect.
What is covered?
- Peeling off the clear coat, paint or chrome finish.
- Wheels with a radial or lateral run-out greater than 0.020 inch/0.50mm, provided there is no evidence of impact.
- Stress cracks in the wheel, provided there is no evidence of impact.
- Bubbles in the paint or chrome or other blemishes in the finish of the wheel.
- Wheels that leak air.
- Improper machining of the centre bore or lug holes.
What is not covered? (Exclusions)
- Wheels with a radial or lateral run-out less than 0.020 inch/0.50mm.
- Wheels damaged or knocked out-of-round due to: tire installation, lowered suspension, impact, off-roading, accident, racing, negligence, misuse or exceeding the load rating or tire diameter (see installation instructions).
- Cosmetic damage caused by poor maintenance, exposure to corrosive agents and/or environments, impact, “curb rash”, road hazard or neglect.
- Paint chipping around the lug holes due to contact with installation tools.
- Cosmetic warranty for wheels purchased as “blemished” (structural warranty still applies however).
- Wheels claimed by someone other than the original purchaser.
- Wheels transferred to another vehicle, resulting in an improper fitment.
- Wheels that have been repaired, altered or used with adapters and/or spacers.
- Wheels where WheelsAPE’s installation instructions have not been followed (supplied with each wheel).
- Wheels that have been installed with other than WheelsAPE approved accessories.
This warranty is given by WheelsAPE and is in lieu of all other expressed or implied warranties, whether oral or written. All implied warranties, such as warranties of merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose, shall be limited to the duration of this warranty.
Some States and / or Provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and / or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so one or more of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
Requirements for a warranty application
- Customer must register at the time of purchase to ensure that they have access to the time-span protection from the date of purchase in our product quality assurance program.
- We only offer the warranty to the original buyer’s products. Any second-hand or traded products might not be covered .
- Customer must apply for after-sales service through the dealer or retailer of the product they originally purchased.
- Customer must provide the corresponding product photo, the product laser marking photo so that we can correctly locate our products, and ensure that these products are genuine.
- Customer must provide the original proof of purchase, such as an invoice or receipt
- For products purchased at our official brand website, application for after-sales service can be made through the customer service channel of our official brand site.
[ 10-YEAR WheelsAPE Factory Warranty Registration Form Link ]
WheelsAPE reserves all the rights (c) 2022